Skip to main content
Eligibility and Rules for Admission
- S.S.C. or equivalent examination passed.
- Adminssion will be given as per merit.
- The student, seeking admission for Science must have minimum 40% marks.
- Original marksheet of S.S.C. and two attested zerox copies of it.
- Three identity card size photographs.
- The Students from other states should bring migration certificate. The admission of such student is considered temporary, until the approval of the H.S.C. Board.
- Original copy of Leaving Certificate and attested zerox copies of it. (If the admission is fixed, the original copy will not be returned).
- The students, those who want to take admission in the XIIth Classes should produce XIth passing certificate.
- To qualify for the B.A. I, B.Sc. I and B.Com I students should have passed one of the following exams.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate. (XII Arts / XII Sci.)
- Passed equivalent exam approved by Shivaji University.
- Students should fulfil following documents along with admission form.
- Original copy of School Leaving Certificate & two attested zerox copies of it.
- Original Marksheet of H.S.C. & two attested zerox copies of it.
- The students, who have passed D.Ed. or T.C.H., they should submit original marksheet of H.S.C. & two attested zerox copies.
- Two Identity card size photo copies for Library & Identity.
- The student from other state should produce migration certificate