Daulat Vishwasth Sanstha
Hon. Narsingrao Gurunath Patil established ‘Daulat Vishwasth Sanstha’ and Hon. Gopalrao Motiram Patil contributed with him for the college. At present Hon. Gopalrao Motiram Patil is guiding the sanstha and college.
Specific Objectives and Goals of Perspective Plan 2016-17 to 2020-21
- To promote faculties to undertake Minor/Major Research Projects.
- To promote faculties to M. Phil, Ph. D. research work.
- To promote faculties to participate in FDP, Orientation courses, Refresher courses, National and International conferences, seminars, workshops
- To promote faculties to publish books, chapters in books and research papers.
- Organize workshops, seminars, conferences, training programmes for teaching faculties and administrative staff.
- To create eco-friendly campus by tree plantation, plastic prohibition, No- vehicle day, campus cleaning etc.
- To carry extension activities through residential camps, Rallies, Awareness programmes, blood donation camp.
- To create facilities for disabled students.
- To conduct Academic, Administrative, Financial, Green and Energy Audits.
- To start new departments (Programmes)
- To undertake short term, skill based certificate courses.
- Signing MOUs and conducting collaborative activities
- Organize Alumni meet and seek support services from them.
- Encourage students to special prize scheme; render financial help to poor students, free-ships.
- To carry field projects, educational tours.
- To conduct cultural programmes, encourage students to participate in Youth Festival, Avishkar, Lead college activities, Annual cultural programmes, and Prize distribution.
- To motivate students to participate in competitive Examination, career guidance programmes.
- To publish college magazine, wall papers, poster presentation
- Evaluate students through seminars, tests, Assignments, Tutorials, projects etc.
- To encourage the faculties for the usage of ICT tools for better teaching learning process.
- To upgrade infrastructure of facilities.
- To encourage students to participate in conferences, seminars and to present papers.
- To upgrade digitization of library, office and other academic purposes.
- To install high speed internet bandwidth.